Graduate Student Admissions
Procedure for applying to graduate programs (PhD, MFA, MA Art History, and MAE) in the School of Art:
- Go to http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/Programs/GraduatePrograms.php and click on “domestic” or “international” to apply to the graduate school. Complete the application via “ApplyTexas” (you will be sent an email after completion of the application, to set up your eRaider account).
- After that application is complete, go back to http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/Programs/GraduatePrograms.php
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the appropriate graduate program. Click on the “Departmental Questionnaire” link, fill out the writeable PDF, and save it on your computer.
- Go to ttuart.slideroom.com and apply for the appropriate program. Take a screenshot of the final page, as proof of completion of the application.
- Once you have set up your eRaider account, go back to http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/Programs/GraduatePrograms.php and upload the following documents onto the “Applicant File Upload Portal”:
- Email addresses of recommenders
- Screen shot from the finished Slideroom application
- Departmental questionnaire
- Unofficial college transcript(s)
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL score) (if necessary)
Once all of your documents are uploaded, you will see a green banner that confirms completion. An email will be sent to your eRaider account informing you about the process for checking your application status.
If you experience any difficulty with the application process, do not hesitate to contact the respective graduate program advisor: