Tewodros Ghebrab, Ph.D.
Texas Tech University
Department of Construction Engineering & Engineering Technology
Lubbock, TX 79409-3107
- Performance of cement based materials under adverse environments
- Effect of mineral/chemical admixtures on the structure-property relationships of cement based materials
- Modeling of mechanical and physical properties of cementitious materials containing nano-size mineral admixtures
- Effect of mineral admixtures on concrete containing recycled aggregates.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Michigan State University, (2008)
- M.Eng.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales, (1996)
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Addis Ababa University, (1992)
State(s) in which registered
- Texas, No. 107332