Sang-Wook Bae, Ph.D.
|Mailing Address: |
Texas Tech University
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Lubbock, TX 79409−1023
- Use of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) composite materials in repair and strengthening of concrete structures
- Performance improvement of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures through analytical and experimental investigation
- Progressive collapse mitigation of concrete structures under external abnormal loads
- Development of advanced repair and strengthening methods for corrosion-damaged concrete structures.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Missouri-Rolla, (2004).
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Myongji University, (2000).
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Myongji University, (1998).