Weile Yan, Ph.D.
Texas Tech University
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Lubbock, TX 79409-1023
- Environmental applications and implications of nanomaterials.
- Surface-mediated reactions and interactions in environmental systems.
- Iron-based nanoparticles for groundwater and hazardous waste remediation.
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Lehigh University, (2011)
- M.S., Molecular Engineering of Biological and Chemical Systems, Singapore-MIT Alliance, (2003)
- B.Eng., Chemical and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore, (2002)