Burak Aksak, Ph.D.
|Mailing Address: |
Texas Tech University
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Lubbock, TX 79409−1021
- Development of bio−inspired devices for adhesion, sensing, actuation and energy harvesting.
- Multi−functional, self−sufficient systems which exploit the increased surface−to−volume ratio and the high sensitivity of micro/nano structures.
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, (2008)
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon University, (2005)
- B.S., Middle East Technical University, Turkey, (2003)