Spring 2014 MyTech Registration
- Only students currently enrolled for the fall 2013 semester may participate in advance registration November 7-25. Graduate School students may register anytime beginning November 7.
- Students will register according to classification. Students will not be permitted to register prior to their assigned date. Registration materials will be distributed through the student's major department. Each student should see an advisor before attempting to register.
- To ensure reasonable spacing of final exams, students should consider the final examination schedule while planning their registration.
- On their assigned day, students can register on MyTech (beginning at 3:00 p.m.) or in their academic departments. Classifications for registration are based on hours completed at the end of the summer 2013 semester (90 or more hours, senior; 60-89 hours, junior; 30-59 hours, sophomore; 0-29 hours, freshman).
- If a student's TSI scores indicate a need to enroll in TSI remediation, the student must visit the TSI Skills Development Office (72 Holden Hall, 806 742-3242) before registration
Advance Registration Schedule
(Currently Enrolled Students Only)
|Registration begins at 3:00 p.m. on the dates noted below.|
|Graduates||Thursday, November 7, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
| Seniors and Second Undergraduate
|Monday, November 11, 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
|Juniors||Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
|Sophomores||Friday, November 15, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
|Freshmen||Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
|Open Registration||Tuesday, November 26, 2013|
|Procedure: Students enrolled during fall 2013 should contact their major department office.|
Registration Schedule for
Former Texas Tech Students
|All||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Procedure: Go to www.depts.ttu.edu/formertech and complete "Returning Student Form." Contact your major department for advisement.|
Registration Schedule for New Freshmen and
Transfer Students Not Enrolled Previously
at Texas Tech
|Spring 2014 Semester
All students not registered previously
|During Red Raider Orientation (date varies)|
|Procedure: Students must be admitted and attend Red Raidert Orientation.|
Change of College
Procedure: Contact the academic dean of the college to which you plan to transfer and obtain written permission.
Change in Registration (ADD-DROP)
ADDS: SPRING SEMESTER 2014
- Last day to add — Tuesday, January 21
DROPS: SPRING SEMESTER 2014
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit) — Friday, January 31
- Beginning Saturday, February 1 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Wednesday, March 26
Withdrawal from Texas Tech University
SPRING SEMESTER 2014
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Thursday, May 1
Procedure for Withdrawal:
(NOTE: Signature of student required for those students not withdrawing from the university on MyTech)
- If you have previously received or currently are receiving financial aid, clear your withdrawal through the Financial Aid Office prior to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- If you are residing in a residence hall, clear your withdrawal through Univerity Housing to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- For information on the tuition and fee schedule, see "Withdrawal Information" on the registrar's website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar.
SPRING semester 2013
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Wednesday, March 26
Procedure: Complete a pass-fail form in the academic dean’s office of the college in which you are enrolled.
Students wishing to take Spanish 1501 (SPCS—South Plains College Spanish) must register for it through Texas Tech University, Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures. Tuition and fees for the Spanish course will be paid to South Plains College.
Contact for beginning spanish Contact for beginning spanish
at Texas Tech at South Plains COLLEGE
Liz Hildebrand Andrea Rangel
Senior Advisor Dean of Admissions & Records
806.742.4055 South Plains College
email@example.com Levelland, TX
806.894.9611, Ext. 2370