2013-2014 Academic Calendar for
Import into Microsoft Outlook
Follow the instructions below to import the dates on the academic calendar into Outlook.
(NOTE: This does not work for Mac users or Outlook Express.)
- Download the file by clicking on the link above and selecting "Save" when the window pops up.
- Save the file in an easy-to-find place such as the Desktop or My Documents.
- In Outlook, go to File and select “Import and Export.”
- Select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next >.”
- Click “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click “Next >.”
- Click “Browse…” and find/select the “13-14AcademicCalendar” document and click “OK.”
- Select “Do not import duplicate items” and click “Next >.
- Select the Calendar and click “Next >.”
- Make sure box next to “Import 13-14AcademicCalendar.csv” has a checkmark.
- Click “OK” and click “Finish.”