Information for Students
Get good advice from Academic Advisors, students, parents, and university Administrators.
So, Advising ... What's In It For Me?
Please HELP Me!
- Who is my advisor?
- I need HELP in a Class ... ... tutoring, supplemental instruction (SI), and more.
- I Want to Major in Business ... but not all business majors are in the Rawls College of Business.
- Student Resource Guide: It's paid for ... why not use it? You've paid a lot in tuition and fees, right? Well, get your money's worth ... use the services that you've paid for.
Things to Think About
Advising & Registration Tools
- MyAdvising Homepage
- Red Raider Orientation Advising Resources
- Plan Ahead -- see how it works.
Having Problems with Raiderlink?
Check out our YouTube Channel for helpful videos!
Texas Tech University will be piloting a waitlist and reserved seating feature in our registration system for the summer and fall 2011 term registrations. This pilot will involve only a limited number of courses from the College of Visual and Performing Arts. More information on Waitlisting & Reserved Seating.