Our department will:
- Set the standard for providing quality reporting, training, and technology support for Administration and Finance information systems services.
- Manage the A & F technology budget to avoid duplication, to achieve economies of scale, and to relieve burdensome efforts of resolving technology issues.
- Coordinate and maintain project status reporting for A & F Banner implementation and future upgrades.
- Manage logical security access to TTU A & F information systems and data warehouses.
- Enable the campus community through training and learning resources to successfully operate the A&F information systems.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and reporting tool training to support TTU A & F data warehouses.
- Be recognized as a partner in advancing the mission and vision of A & F.
- Be recognized for addressing constituent’s need with respect and empathy in a timely and effective manner.