Campus Meetings are the way information regarding Banner implementation is shared with the campus and initial training is provided. Learn about the meeting topics, view presentations, and print out handouts below.
- Campus Presentations
- Dollars and Change and Dollars and Sense - Managing personal finances during times when pay changes.
- July Administrator's Group Meeting:
- February Town Hall: Procurement Update, FOAP A-code, and Final Presentation of the Banner FOAP
- October Town Hall: Introduction of Banner HR. Terminology, Data Structure, and Position Class
- September Town Hall: Update on the FOAPAL. Fund, Organization, and Program codes
- June Town Hall: Update on FOAPAL and Organization Code. Sneak preview of Fund, Account, and Program Codes
- April Town Hall: Planning for A&F Banner and beyond. Changing Chart of Accounts