Information and updates on TechBuy, our new procurement system:
- Once you have been registered by a Financial Manager and have attended a training session (financial managers are not required to attend training), you may begin to use TechBuy to enter your FY09 purchase orders. The live site to TechBuy is: http://techbuy.ttu.edu
- The registration site is http://team.texastech.edu (Updated from Phase I Registration). Additional information and instructions are attached. The registration site has been updated to include information about the FOPs and roles a person has been assigned to - click on Reports in the left hand menu and enter the eRaider ID of the person you are looking up.
- Crosswalks are available from your TechFim Account Numbers to your Banner FOPs, Sub-Object/Sub-Revenue and Balance Sheet Codes to your Banner Account Codes, Banner Organization codes, Fund Guidelines, etc., are available at: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/afism/reference/codecharts/ More information regarding the crosswalks are available in the attached document.
- Registration for training classes offered by AFISM are available at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/afism/AFISMTraining/ClassCode.aspx. Training materials are available at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/afism/training/materials.asp. Workshops are also being provided for those that have attended training – please contact Jennifer Adling for dates and times.
- Pending Orders in TechBuy: Once you enter an FY09 Purchase Requisition in TechBuy, the order will show pending because we are unable to feed to Banner until budgets are loaded in late August. To see if a purchase order has been submitted to the vendor(s), go into the Requisition and click on the History tab. A Buyer will note the date the order was sent to the vendor.
Contact Jennifer Adling (Jennifer.email@example.com) or Kay Wall (Kay.Wall@ttu.edu) with questions or concerns.