How to Donate
In the “Search All Funds” box enter Therapeutic Riding Center and hit “Go.”
The next page will bring up a list of results. Place a check next to the box that says “Texas Tech Therapeutic Riding Center,” and click “Proceed With Selected Funds” at the bottom.
On the next page you will select your donation amount. You may choose from a Quick Gift Amount box or enter a specific dollar amount in the provided box. Click Next.
The next page is the Donor Information page. Here you will enter your personal information. Hit next when complete.
You will next be asked if your employer will match your gift. Select Yes, No, or Don’t Know from the list. Click Verify Gift.
A verification of the information you have entered thus far will appear. Make sure this information is correct, and then hit “Pay With Credit Card.”
Now enter your credit card information, and select “Confirm Payment.”
Finally, hit “OK” to complete the transaction.
- White Copy Paper
- Paper Goods: paper towels, kleenex
- Lysol and Hand Sanitizer
- Office Supplies
- Gently used or new computers
- Kiser Dragmaster
- John Deere Zero Turn Mower
- John Deere Skid Steer
- Horse care items: shampoo, fly spray, etc.
- New equine hoof picks, brushes and curry combs
- New ASTM-SEI approved equestrian helmets
- Arena Equipment: cones, pole bending poles, rings
- Western and English show attire
- Showmanship Halters and Bridle
Sponsor a Horse
- Keeping our horses cost money. Some of the expenses in maintaining healthy and happy horses are:
- Grain and hay to eat
- Farrier – to keep their feet in shape
- Vaccinations against disease
- De-wormer 4 times a year
If you do decide to Sponsor a horse you will be able to deduct the donation as tax deduction. So if you would like to help, please contact Tangi Irwin at the TTRC office, 806-792-4683 or firstname.lastname@example.org