Youth Beef 706
The Youth Beef 706 Program is sponsored by the Texas Beef Council and will be held in Lubbock on June 3-4. The program will be conducted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Texas Tech University.
Topics, Demonstrations and Tours including:
- Food safety issues in the beef industry
- Live Cattle Evaluation
- Feedlot Tour
- Ultrasound Demonstrations
- Beef Carcass Grading
- Beef Carcass Fabrication
- Fabrication of Retail Cuts
- Sensory Factors for Consumer Beef Satisfaction
- Selection and Genetic Tools for Quality Beef Production
- Buying and Selling Cattle on a Grid
- Animal Welfare Issues in the Beef Industry
There is NO CHARGE for the program. It is sponsored by the Texas Beef Council. Participants are responsible for their own accommodations.
For registration questions, please contact email@example.com.
For program questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.