Youth Beef 706
The Youth Beef 706 Program is sponsored by the Texas Beef Council and will be held in Lubbock on June 3-4. The program will be conducted by the Texas
A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Texas Tech University.
Topics, Demonstrations and Tours including:
- Food safety issues in the beef industry
- Live Cattle Evaluation
- Feedlot Tour
- Ultrasound Demonstrations
- Beef Carcass Grading
- Beef Carcass Fabrication
- Fabrication of Retail Cuts
- Sensory Factors for Consumer Beef Satisfaction
- Selection and Genetic Tools for Quality Beef Production
- Buying and Selling Cattle on a Grid
- Animal Welfare Issues in the Beef Industry
There is NO CHARGE for the program. It is sponsored by the Texas Beef Council. Participants
are responsible for their own accommodations.
Download & submit the Registration Form, Code of Conduct, and Medical Authorization Form by May 1.
For registration questions, please contact email@example.com.
For program questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.