Preparing a Media Plan
- Describe the initial steps one should take to familiarize oneself with a new market.
- Identify key pieces of information used to prepare a budget.
- Identify factors used when determining a target and geography.
- Discuss ways to determine effective timing.
- Explain the significance of Ag Media Research (AMR) reports.
- Describe Quick Reports.
- Explain how to establish a media plan and discuss media negotiation.
Click here to download all materials for this chapter or select from the following: