- Current Students Home
- Get Involved
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Career Services
- Dr. Bill Bennett Student Success Center eNews
- Clubs & Organizations
- Competitive Teams
- Government Internships
- Ag Ambassadors
- CASNR Scholarships
TIPS FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Get to know your professors
- Review your syllabus for each class to get an understanding of the class requirements
- Schedule an appointment with a professor if you are having trouble in his/her class
- Find resources available at TTU (listed below).
Learning at TTU goes far beyond the classroom. We offer a wealth of services to help you go the distance—while you’re in school and far into the future. Below are just a few FREE resources offered across campus that will help you succeed academically.
PASS Learning Center
The PASS Learning Center, located in Room 205 of West Hall, is open Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m-8:00 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. The following services are available to you:
- Peer Tutoring – faculty recommended upperclassmen can tutor you in math and sciences;
- Online or Appointment-based Tutoring – available on the PASS website
- Self-Help Learning Lab – computer software, audio, video and books that can help with study skills, test taking, etc.; and
- Supplementary Instruction – attend discussion session with SI student leaders for historically difficult entry level classes.
Student Counseling Center
The Student Counseling Center, located in Room 201 of Student Wellness Center, is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. The Student Counseling Center can help you with interpersonal relationships, learning disabilities, stress management, assertiveness training, crisis intervention, weight management, family problems and more.