Aggie of the Month: Carlee Smith
Major: Agricultural Communications; Classification: Senior; Age: 20; Organization: Collegiate FFA; Hometown: Sweetwater; Month: December 2012
- Reason why you came to Texas Tech: I came to Texas Tech because of my Ag teacher. She told me about the great Agriculture Communications program Texas Tech offers. After I toured the school and met some of the faculty and staff in CASNR, I knew this is where I wanted to be.
- Favorite Thing about Texas Tech: My favorite thing about Texas Tech Is the Collegiate FFA organization. The people in it have become my second family.
- Favorite Thing about CASNR: I love how friendly everyone is and how small the class sizes are. It allows you to get to know all of your peers and make some really great friends along the way.
- Career Goals: After I graduate, I want to do graphic design or PR for an agriculture company.
- What does the honor of being an Aggie of the Month mean to you? It means that my peers think of me as an outstanding person. They want me to represent our school and show others the great things that students at Texas Tech are doing.
Reporting by Elizabeth Bertrand
CONTACT: Cindy Akers, Associate Dean of Academic and Student Programs and Ag Council Advisor, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Texas Tech University at (806) 742-2808 or email@example.com.