Benchmark Business Solutions
Position Title: Marketing /Communications Intern (Paid)
Work Hours: 20-25 hours a week with flexible scheduling
Preferred Majors: Marketing, Management, PR, Advertising, Communications, Design
Length of Internship: Summer semesters/Fall Semester
This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications at Benchmark to support design, creative, event planning, sponsorship & collateral printing, marketing communications and general office support functions for the company.
The individual filling this position should have demonstrated skills in:
- Desktop publishing software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Currently using these programs in a PC and Mac environment.
- Office software programs including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Publisher. Currently using 2010 Office Suite.
- Verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to develop creative design and ideas
- Basic knowledge of website content management, social media, video editing and e-marketing
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Attention to details and commitment to excellence
Bending at the waist; sitting for extended periods of time; dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and a phone system; hearing and speaking to exchange information; seeing to read reports and data; and lifting objects up to 25 pounds in weight.
Interested applicants should send a resume along with writing and graphic design samples to email@example.com.