Purpose and Summary Statement: Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, trains and assists with general Marketing functions. Essential Job Functions:
Job Title: Marketing InternMay train to:
- Conduct marketing research and analysis.
- Facilitate the planning process by working with customers, vendors, and industry contacts.
- Develop and administer marketing strategies and projects.
- Customize and produce advertising and sales support materials, including direct mailers, literature, presentations, program introductions, and other materials.
- Develop and maintain marketing collaterals and websites.
- Follows GROWMARK's Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing a Marketing or Communications Degree at a 4 year university, with a status of at least a second semester junior or first semester senior in good academic standing at the time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK's policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.
- Agricultural & Applied Economics
- Agricultural Education & Communications
- Animal & Food Sciences
- Landscape Architecture
- Natural Resources Management
- Plant & Soil Science
- Veterinary Science
Editor: Norman Martin
Maps: Where to Find It