Established in 2014 by the Woolley Family.
Established in 1944 by the Frank Chappell Family to provide funding of an assistantship for a student pursuing a graduate degree in the Animal Science Department.
Established in 1987 by Dick and Olivia Eudaly to provide support for graduate studies in Animal Science or any major closely related to livestock production. Awarded to graduate students concerned with ranching and livestock production and utilization.
Established in 1998 by Thomas Glazier and the Glazier Foods Company to provide funding for graduate fellowships for graduate students majoring in meat science.