Travel & Leave
Here you will find the the resources to help you expand your horizons--and those of your students--beyond the classroom at Texas Tech University.
General Travel Guidelines
All requests for leave should be approved by your department chair, and other administrators as appropriate, before the leave. If the leave will be for more that two weeks within a semester, approval must be obtained.
Travel with Students
- Off-Campus University-Related Travel With Students
- By Motor Vehicle, Commercial Carrier & Aircraft: OP 79.13
- Sponsorship of Student Activities & Off-Campus Trips: OP 34.06
- Student Activity & Travel Release Form All students must sign a release prior to traveling to off-campus activities and events.
Faculty Development Leave
- Faculty Development Leave: OP 32.29
- Development Leave Application Form
- Development Leave Rating Form
Family & Sick Leave
Quick LinksUNIVERSITY OPs