Texas Tech University

General Studies Advising

Academic Advisors

Your academic advisor can assist you with questions about the General Studies program, course registration, filing a degree plan and intent to graduate form, consortium agreements, registration holds regarding course advising, or other general inquiries.

A photo of Holden Hall from the entrance which faces Memorial Circle.

Lubbock Campus and Online

DEANNA LICON | Senior Academic Advisor

Serving students with last names A-Z

map to Holden 102

Holden Hall 102
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409

Advising by appointment only.

Request an appointment

A photo of Fredericksburg's TTU campus

Fredericksburg and Highland Lakes (Hill Country Campuses)

ANNE ARNECKE | Academic Advisor

806.834.3753 :: 830.990.2717

The Hill Country advisor will be on campus during the times listed. Students should call ahead to confirm that the advisor will be available to meet.

Fredericksburg Campus
2818 East Highway 290
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

M, R, F :: 8:15am-5:00pm

Highland Lakes Campus
806 Steve Hawkins Pkwy
Marble Falls, Texas 78654

T, W :: 8:15am-5:00pm

Request an appointment

A photo of the Collin Higher Education Center

McKinney (Collin Campus)

ANDI WEST | Academic Advisor

806.834.7063 :: 972.599.3172

Texas Tech University at Collin Higher Education Center
Learning Resource Center 150
3452 Spur 399
McKinney, Texas 75069

Request an Appointment

A photo of the Waco TTU Campus at MCC Michaelis Academic Center

Waco Campus

SYDNEY COX | Academic Advisor


Michaelis Academic Center 114
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, Texas 76708

T, R :: 2:00-4:00pm or by appointment

Request an Appointment

Academic Analysts

After you file your Official Degree Plan and Intent to Graduate, your academic analyst will work with your General Studies advisor to ensure that you complete all requirements to earn your undergraduate degree in the College of Arts & Sciences.

Your degree analyst can assist you with questions about your official degree audit, registration holds regarding graduation advising, or other inquiries related to your graduation requirements.

Analyst meetings are on a walk-in basis. No appointments are necessary. Learn more about your assigned degree analyst.