The Texas Tech University College of Arts & Sciences invites you to be part of our A&S Young Innovators Alumni Association.
To promote increased involvement, build and foster relationships, facilitate and uncover new opportunities between alumni through advocacy, fundraising and stewardship of resources.
To build a culture of philanthropy among our Red Raider Young Innovator family to be a representative voice for all Arts & Sciences alumni.
- First-time members receive personalized engraved A&S brick
- Special access to A&S Annual Alumni Tailgate
- Exclusive networking events in your area
- Annual membership gift
- Young Innovators Scholarship percentage of your yearly membership supports A&S Student Scholarships
A&S Events Calendar
February 16, 2017
- Midland: Alumni Reception: Petroleum Club; 5:30-7:30 p.m.
March 1, 2017
- Lubbock: Alumni Reception; United Supermarkets Arena - Club Red (Red Raiders vs. Texas); 6-7 p.m.; Tipoff at 8 p.m.
March 11-19, 2017
- Spring Break: Campus closed on March 17.
March 25, 2017
- Midland: Texas Tech Spring Game Alumni & Recruitment Tailgate; Grande Communications Stadium; 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
April 1, 2017
- Frisco: Texas Tech Spring Game Alumni & Recruitment Tailgate; The Ford Center at The Star; 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
April 17, 2017
- No Classes
April 20, 2017
- Dallas: Young Alumni Social; Max's Wine Dive; 6-7 p.m.
April 21, 2017
- Dallas: Dean's Circle Advisory Board Meeting
May 4, 2017
- Lubbock: Distinguished Alumni Dinner & Reception; TTU International Cultural Center; 5:30-7:30 p.m.
May 9, 2017
- Last Day of Classes; Spring Semester
May 19, 2017
- Spring Commencement; United Supermarkets Arena; 3 p.m.
May 29, 2017
- Memorial Day: Campus Closed
June 6, 2017
- Summer I: Classes Begin
July 4, 2017
- Independence Day: Campus Closed
July 6, 2017
- Summer I: Last Day of Classes
July 11, 2017
- Summer II: Classes Begin
August 9, 2017
- Summer II: Last Day of Classes
August 12, 2017
- Summer Commencement; United Supermarkets Arena; 9 a.m.
August 23, 2017
- New T.A. Workshop; Biology, Science and Chemistry Buildings, 7:30 am - 5 p.m.
August 28, 2017
- Fall Semester: Classes Begin
August 30, 2017
- Arts & Sciences Day, South Lawn, Holden Hall, 11 am - 2 pm
September 4, 2017
- Labor Day: Campus Closed
September 16, 2017
- Faculty & Staff Tailgate; Red Raiders vs. Arizona State; Holden Hall; Time: 5 p.m.
September 29, 2017
- Lubbock: Dean's Circle Advisory Board Meeting
September 30, 2017
- Alumni Tailgate; Red Raiders vs. Oklahoma State; Holden Hall; Time TBA; Purchase Tickets
November 22-26, 2017
- Thanksgiving Break: Campus closed Nov. 23 & 24
December 1, 2017
- Carol of Lights: Science Quadrangle; 7 p.m.
December 6, 2017
- Fall Semester: Last Day of Classes
December 15, 2017
- Fall Commencement; United Supermarkets Arena; 3 p.m.
December 14, 2017 - January 17, 2018
- Winter Break