Here's a list of things to make sure you complete as you apply to Texas Tech University:
- See the Admissions Website to view admissions requirements for first time freshmen and undergraduate transfer students.
- Note Application Deadlines (also on inside front cover of the TTU Undergraduate and
Graduate Catalog, pg. ii)
- Complete the Texas Common Application.
- Specify that you want it sent to TTU, pay application fee, and submit the application.
- Have official High School, GED, or other college transcripts showing class rank sent
- TTU Office of Admissions
- West Hall, Box 45005
- Lubbock, TX 79409-5005
- Have college entrance test scores (either SAT or ACT) and any AP / IB test scores
sent from the testing agency to TTU.
- Once admitted, sign up for Red Raider Orientation (look for the animated START button) using your eRaider username and password.
- Curious about what to do now? Check out the TTU Admitted Students website and the admitted student checklist: