College of Arts & Sciences Student Ambassador Program
Interested in becoming a Student Ambassador? Apply here.
Examples of Student Ambassadors' activities involve, but are not limited to:
- Recruitment at TTU University Day, Major & Minor Fairs, ConnectTechs, Techsan Previews
- College Fairs and Fiestas ( on and off campus)
- Visits to area High Schools
- Travel to regional Raider Roadshows
- Development and implementation of new and creative recruitment and student outreach initiatives
- Attendance at all A&S student ambassador meetings
- Teamwork with other Ambassadors and the Arts & Sciences student recruiters to represent
the College of
Arts & Sciences!
A&S student ambassadors are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must excel in or be willing to develop their verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain a cumulative TTU GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Must have an average of 1-2 hours a week available for Ambassador obligations
- Must represent a positive image of the College of Arts & Science at TTU.
- Must comply with the TTU student Code of Academic Honesty and Integrity
It is expected that students who serve as A&S Student Ambassadors will improve their skills in the following areas:
- Team work
- Research skills
- The various departments and degrees offered by our college
- An appreciation of faculty and TTU students, and their diversity!