- Navigate to the Academic tab and then click on the Sections link.
- In the Section grid choose the section by clicking on the section title or by clicking the edit icon (pencil).
- To remove an exception you will need to click the EDIT button
- It is VERY important that you click on the Section Meeting Type to drill into the section.
- Under the Meetings box towards the bottom of the page you will see the dates of the course listed; this is how you know you can now cancel an Exception.
- Add Meeting Date box will already have the section meeting time. Type the date or use the Calendar Icon to enter the date. You must Save the Meeting Date before Assigning a room.
- After you have saved your Meeting Date it will appear in the list of Meeting Dates in RED & the Location will say ‘unassigned’. To assign a room click on the Edit Icon (pencil).
- The Add Meeting Date box will re-appear, click the Assign button for the available rooms tool.
- Select the desired room by clicking (just like you would in traditional scheduling)
Note: You can also add capacity and room type to filter your room choices since the preferences are not available here.
- After assigned your additional room will be filled in under the Location in the Meeting Dates.
- Simply Save and your Additional Room has been added!