Often professors request an Additional Room for test dates, you can now assign this additional room through Ad Astra VII to any section during their regularly scheduled class time.
Note: This information will not appear on the student’s schedule
- Navigate to the Academic tab and then click on the Sections link.
- In the Section grid choose the section by clicking on the section title or by clicking the edit icon (pencil).
- If you clicked on the section title, click the EDIT button
- Check on the pencil icon next to the section information to drill into the section.
- Under the Meetings box you will see the dates of the course listed, this is how you know you can now add an additional room. Click the Add Meeting Date button:
- Add Meeting Date box will already have the section meeting time. Type the date or use the Calendar Icon to enter the date. You must Save the Meeting Date before Assigning a room.
- After you have saved your Meeting Date it will appear in the list of Meeting Dates in RED & the Location will say ‘unassigned’. To assign a room click on the Edit Icon (pencil).
- The Add Meeting Date box will re-appear.
Select the desired parameters you wish to use and select the room you wish to schedule from the list on the right.
- Simply Save and your Additional Room has been added!