- Navigate to Academics Tab.
- Click on the hyperlink on the right side of the page titled Scheduling Preferences.
- Then click on the All Terms Preference Set; this can be done by clicking on the hyperlink OR the Pencil icon at the end of the row.
- Decide at what level you would like to add your preference. Remember:
- An example of Meeting Type/Subject Preference: generally a Lecture section will use a Classroom (110) and Lab sections will generally use a Class Laboratory (210).
- An example of a Subject/Course Preference: generally Math sections will be scheduled in the Math Building; not all sections will fit in the building so a Region of GPC will assist the Math scheduler.
- Once you have decided which type of Preference you would like to enter use the drop down menu to pick the appropriate Preference Type.
- For this exercise we will use Subject/Course:
Note: All Subjects have at least a region preference entered, the bolded* name and * show this