I have a student in my class that has a conflict with my final and another class final. What do I do?

If one or more of your students have a conflict with finals, you as the instructor can work out a make-up time for the student(s), but you should make your departmental chairperson aware of the conflict. We suggest contacting the Academic Testing Services at 742-3671. They can administer the test on your behalf when it is convenient for the student(s).