2018 Conference Sponsors
The TTU Undergraduate Research Conference (URC) has seen continuous growth in both size and scope and remains one of the largest interdisciplinary undergraduate research conferences in the nation.
This spring, March 27 – 29, 2018, the Center for Active Learning and Undergraduate Engagement (CALUE) will host the 10th Annual TTU Undergraduate Research Conference. We look forward to highlighting the work Texas Tech has done in the past decade to engage undergraduate students in research and creative scholarship, and we invite you to partner with us in what promises to be an extraordinary display of our undergraduate students' hard work and ingenuity.
Below you will find information outlining the different levels of URC partnership and the benefits of each. If you are interested in supporting the TTU URC, please complete the Partnership Form.
Inspired Level Sponsor: $2,500
- Full Page Ad in the conference program
- Full Page Ad in the electronic abstract book
- Top billing on sponsor portion of website, promotional material, and social media sites
Create Level Sponsor: $1,000
- Half Page Ad in the conference program
- Half Page Ad in the electronic abstract book
- Recognition in website, promotional material, and social media sites
Discover Level Sponsor: $500
- Quarter page Ad in the conference program
- Quarter Page in the electronic abstract book
- Recognition on website and promotional material
After completing the partnership form, you will need to submit your logo/artwork to: email@example.com
January 31, 2018
Files should be provided in high resolution PDF format or 300 DPI jpg
Ad sizes should be made exactly to specifications:
- Full Page (8" wide x 10.5" tall)
- Half Page (8" wide x 5.125" tall)
- Quarter Page (3.75" wide x 5.125" tall)
Images must be embedded and fonts embedded or outlined.