CALUE Research Awards
Each year, CALUE recognizes outstanding undergraduate researchers and exceptional faculty mentors for their exemplary performance and dedication to undergraduate research at the conclusion of the TTU Undergraduate Research Conference.
CALUE recognized 2018 OUR and OFM recipients during the Undergraduate Research Banquet held Thursday, March 29, 2018.
Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher (OUR) Award
TTU faculty are invited to nominate an undergraduate researcher who deserves recognition for their exemplary performance and dedication to their work.
2018 Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher - Amanda Miller, Biochemistry
Outstanding Faculty Mentor (OFM) For An Undergraduate Researcher
TTU undergraduate researchers are invited to nominate a faculty member who deserves recognition for their support as a research mentor.
2018 Outstanding Faculty Mentor - Dr. Brandy Piña-Watson, Assistant Professor, Psychological Sciences
Nominations for 2019 Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher and Outstanding Faculty Mentor awards will open February 2019.
- Currently enrolled at TTU
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Presently conducting or have recently completed (in the past year) scholarly undergraduate research at TTU or TTU/HSC
Faculty Mentor Nominee Requirements:
- Current faculty member at TTU / TTUHSC
- Presently serving or have recently served (in the past year) as a faculty mentor for an undergraduate researcher
- Nominated by a current or previous (graduated within the past year) undergraduate researcher at TTU.
*Nominees may be required to submit a resume/CV upon request along with a short bio and photo for the banquet program.