Student Employment at CALUE
The Center for Active Learning and Undergraduate Engagement (CALUE) is committed to supporting and increasing undergraduate participation in active learning at Texas Tech University. Active Learning engages the learner directly in a phenomenon studied in the classroom at the University.
The Center serves as the centralized location for undergraduate students, faculty, staff, and community organizations interested in participating in the following active learning programs: Service Learning, Undergraduate Research, Professional Internship, and Study Abroad.
Benefits for Undergraduate Student Assistants:
- Flexible hours
- Starting pay is $9.00/hour
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge/awareness of TTU campus offices and activities
- Complete the Undergraduate Student Assistant application.
- Attach resume with previous work experiences and references.
- Submit application, resume, and undergraduate transcripts (if applicable) to 233 Administration Building or electronically to email@example.com.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and students are interviewed
and hired according to our
current departmental needs. Submitting an application does not automatically result in an interview.