Nonprofit Fair Fall 2018
Nonprofit organizations from Lubbock will be in attendance! Students interested in acquiring practicum experience, internships, or even full-time employment in a nonprofit organization will have the opportunity to talk with representatives and obtain valuable information about various organizations.
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location:Student Union Building (SUB) Ballroom
Below is a list of organizations attending the fair:
1. Alzheimer's Association
2. American Red Cross
3. Big Brothers Big Sisters
4. Boys and Girls Club of Lubbock
5. Buckner Children and Family Services
6. Caleb's Closet
7. CASA of the South Plains, Inc.
8. Children's Advocacy Center of the South Plains, Inc.
9. Early Learning Centers of Lubbock, Inc.
10. Family Guidance and Outreach
11. Family Promise
12. Literacy Lubbock
13. Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts
14. Lubbock Habitat for Humanity
15. Lubbock Impact, Inc.
18. Paul's Project
19. Refuge Services
20. Science Spectrum
21. South Plains Food Bank
22. Southwest Parkinson Society
23. StarCare Specialty Health System
24. Texas Boy's Ranch
25. The Nurturing Center
26. Voice of Hope-Lubbock Rape Crisis
27. Women's Protective Services
28. Wrench it Forward
Updated on October 5, 2018
On October 24th, Texas Tech University Career Center will be hosting their bi-annual Non-Profit Job Fair. Non-profit fairs are a great approach to meet young motivated individuals seeking volunteer opportunities, internships, and full-time jobs. We would love for your agency to attend. Below is some additional information:
- In order to participate in the fair, all agencies must complete HireU training, which is provided by the Volunteer Center of Lubbock. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to complete this training. Agencies who have previously completed this training, do not need to do it again.
- Please RSVP here by October 15.
- Set up for the event will begin at 12:00 PM. The fair is from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM in the SUB Ballroom. Refreshments will be provided.
- Please register for parking here. Click here for a map of the lot reserved.
If you have any questions, please email Dominique Massey or call us at 806-742-2210.