Capital Farm Credit
Capital Farm Credit is part of a nationwide Farm Credit System established in 1916 which continues to provide farmers and ranchers with a reliable source of sound and dependable credit. Capital Farm Credit is located in Bryan, Texas and serves most of the state of Texas through its local credit offices. One of the largest Farm Credit Association's in the country, Capital is dedicated to serving the credit needs of agriculture including loans for real estate, production costs, rural home and mortgage lending uses, equipment and livestock purchases as well as financing the needs of agribusiness. A borrower owned cooperative, Capital Farm Credit exists to provide credit to rural America.
Top Reasons to Work Here
- The opportunity to make a difference working within a mission and vision driven organization
- Competitive compensation practices
- Strong benefit and incentive program
- Association Core Values: Commitment, Trust, Value, Family
- Family environment and caring community across the state of Texas