Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
- Executive Team Leader (Assistant Manager)
- Executive Store Intern (Summer 2017)
- Distribution Operations Intern (Summer 2017)
5 reasons to work for Target
- Competitive base salary
- Career Growth & Development
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time off, financial discount programs, tuition reimbursement. To see the full list click here: https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits
- Fun, Fast paced & driven environment
- Target gives back to the community: Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.