At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through digital and contact centers. The contact centers in WFVC operate as Wells Fargo's primary contact center organization. Our customer-facing locations provide service and solutions to customers by phone, email and letter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With nearly 12,000 team members, the contact centers serve approximately 450 million customer contacts annually, supporting consumer, small business, credit card, online banking, and home equity.
The top 5 reasons that people choose to work here:
- Flexibility---we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate people who aren't able to work a typical schedule
- Compensation---not only base pay, but the entire compensation package including team member benefits
- Diversity---we value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization
- Casual Environment---casual dress work environment
- Recognition---team member recognition is at the core of our company