Workforce Solutions Southplains
HELPING OUR SOUTH PLAINS COMMUNITY THRIVE
Workforce Solutions is one of 28 Workforce Development Boards in Texas mandated to implement a system of services that helps employers access the skilled workers they need in order to remain competitive and help community members find the jobs they are looking for.
We serve 15 counties across the South Plains including Lubbock, Bailey, Cochran, Crosby, Dickens, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hockley, King, Lamb, Lynn, Motley, Terry and Yoakum. We are here to meet the needs of the citizens we serve. Primarily, we focus on youth and adult job placement, employer hiring and workforce development services, and child care services for both parents and child care providers. We want you to use Workforce Solutions as a resource to find out about labor market updates and workforce development, employment and training services, and family solutions for working ability.
5 Reasons People Would Want to Work with Us:
- Our services are at no cost to job seekers
- We can help job seekers find full-time work with benefits
- We can assist them in registering for Work-in-Texas to search for a job
- We can assist with childcare for those who qualify
- We can assist in upgrading workers' skills with educational training