Available for Presentations
Are you looking for a guest presenter to provide marketable skills training and professional development for your class? Bring in a University Career Center Representative to speak with your students about their future! Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Services Provided by the University Career Center
• Strengths Quest
• Using Social Media Responsibly
• How to Write a Resume, CV, and/or Cover Letter
• What can I do with a Major in...?
• Dress for Success
• Interviewing Skills
• How to Work a Career Fair
• How to Conduct an Effective Job Search
• Translating Leadership Skills from College to Career
• Making the Most of Your Time in College
• Developing a Professional Brand
• The Importance of Networking in the Job Search
• Finding Internships
• Salary Negotiation and Benefits
The University Career Center is here to assist you in preparing your students for their next steps in life. We provide services to undergraduate and graduate students and alumni all along the career development spectrum. Some of these services include individual career counseling, occupational assessments, internship and job postings, and career-related events.
To schedule a classroom presentation, contact us at 806-742-2210. View the campus map
Hours:Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.