On-Campus Recruiting Quick Tips
Thank you for choosing Texas Tech for your recruiting needs! Below are a few tips to help make your trip more enjoyable.
- When you come into University Career Center, please have the license plate number of your car, the state, model, make, color, owner name and your company name. You may park in the R-19 lot. Make sure you are not parked in a spot marked reserved or handicap spots. You may view parking services website at www.parking.ttu.edu You may also stop at an information kiosk and obtain a pass.
- We provide wireless internet
- Your on-campus schedule will be available the night before your event and the morning of with any changes. Please note if you are set up to use our interview space through Rawls College of Business or Ed Whitacre College of Engineering their office will be providing your schedule. Our office hours are Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. If you need different accommodations please call our office at least a week before your event to make these arrangements. If you would like to order food for information sessions you may use outside catering at University Career Center. Different buildings on campus require use of Top Tier Catering only. Their number is 806-742-1966.
- There is a food court located in the north part of our building featuring Chick-Fil-A, Quiznos, pizza, sushi and more.
- Make sure and visit our website at www.careercenter.ttu.edu to view upcoming events such as job fairs, seminar series and etiquette dinners.
- For a recent listing of hotels and fun things to do in Lubbock visit www.visitlubbock.org