Center for Campus Life
TTU Home Student Affairs Center for Campus Life



Most landlords do not require the tenant to have renters insurance.  All landlords deny liability for any damages to your personal property caused by water, smoke, or fire.  Student Legal Services highly recommends any student, living off campus or on-campus, to obtain renters insurance.  Renters insurance is a cost effective way to replace damaged property.  Speak with your insurance representative to discuss your options.


If you have any other questions about renters insurance please call 742-3289 to set up an appointment or visit our website at