Chemical Engineering External Advisory Board
|Ken Krawczyk (Leader)||Chris Coon||Paul Eisman|
|Ryan Pederson||Corey Brazenec||Dustin Druekhammer|
|Maggie Stansbury||Brandon Weeks||Nik Burrows
(AIChE Student Chapter President)
- Begin with currently available personal contact, professional development and employment information for Tech ChE graduates and update that information as much as possible to establish communication with Alumni.
- Offer social opportunities for interaction to establish a greater sense of community with ChE graduates.
- Involve ChE Department faculty, staff and current students in social interactions with alumni to improve connectivity.
- Work to develop ongoing engagement of students with the department following graduation.
- Share alumni contact information with the ChE Development Subcommittee and the ChE Career Opportunities Subcommittee as potential resources to address the charge of these subcommittees.
- Consider whether specific alumni should be considered for EAB membership and make recommendations to the Department Chair and EAB President.
|Andrew Spangler (Leader)||Julie Jackson||John Mihm||Roger Bonnecaze|
|Alisha Bloodworth||Scott Houston||Sindee Simon||Scott Self
- Work with the ChE Department to understand the current needs and priorities for departmental support, including endowments, scholarships, professional services, and equipment donations.
- Strategize with WCOE Development representatives on who and/or how we should approach department development.
- Review past contributors to the department as potential contacts to initiate additional dialogue on giving opportunities.
- Develop communication methods and follow-up to communicate the needs to potential contributors.
|Mark Darby (Leader)||Jack McCavit||Randy Schunk|
|Robert King||Ian Renkes||Janell Heck|
|Zach Powell||Micah Green||Jamie Perez
(WCOE Dean's Office)
- Work to develop communication tools for use in educating high school students about career opportunities in chemical engineering.
- Work with WCOE staff to identify high schools where career opportunities can be shared and to make arrangements for that sharing.
- Work with the Alumni Engagement Committee to arrange for and train ambassadors to communicate the career opportunities with Texas Tech as a great pathway to realize those career opportunities.