This section consists of the various highlights of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Poirier receives Rushing Faculty Distinguished Research Award.
- Dr. Quitevis recognized for most cited paper.
- Casadonte appointed Graduate School Interim Dean.
- Dr. Lischka recruits Fulbright Scholar.
- Dr. Shaw awarded 4th patent for discovery of metallo-ß-lactamase inhibitors.
- Dr. Morales receives grant to predict ESR tensors for petroleum species.
- Dr. Gellene selected for membership in the TTU Teaching Academy.
- Pappas Receives Chancellor's Council Research Award. Photos
- Dr. Nes publishes Chemical Reviews article.
- Dr. Li receives National Institutes of Health Grants.
- New Method Could lead to Better Treatments for Cancer and Heart Disease.
- Chemistry Celebrates Opening of Renovated Room.
- Scott Hiemstra selected to receive a 2011 Distinguished Staff Award from the Office of the President.
- Dr. Hase Featured in the 2011 Arts & Sciences Magazine.
- Bartsch Named ACS Fellow for Work with Chemical Ligands.