Links to Practice Foreign Languages
Current Languages Offered:
- Oxford Latin Course Workbook has exercises chapter-by-chapter. Also find quizzes for vocabulary, verbs and adjectives for book one here
- Oxford Latin Course Drills provides several exercises chapter by chapter
- Latin Language.org provides an introduction to many aspects of learning Latin: dictionaries, grammar, quotes, slang, history, literature, forum, etc.
- Latin Activities fun interactive games and quizzes
- Latin Links to dictionaries, texts and other language related activities
- Latin Textkit - Downloadable free materials including grammars, readers and classical e-books
- MultiKey 5.0 - Free Keyboard enhancement for Latin with diacritics, Ancient Greek, etc. Supports Unicode input in many Microsoft Windows programs.
- Latin Language and Literature Resources - a handy collection of links for Latin translating dictionaries, study aids for Latin students, Latin literature, and latin for travellers
- open.ac.uk: offers practice quizzes keyed to Reading Greek.
- UT Greek: offers several passages with extensive notes for practice reading as well as a helpful grammatical overview.
- ucbclassics.dreamhosters.com: offers several tutorials including a pronunciation and accentuation guide, vocabulary, paradigms, etc. as well as noun, verb and vocabulary drills.
- Skwoodward.net: offers a short and reader-friendly overview of Greek grammar.
- daedalus.umkc.edu: offers an overview of Greek grammar with practice exercises and readings.
- Worldwide Greek: offers helpful study guides and passages with extensive notes for reading (be sure to check out the resources under the Downloads tab).
- Intro to Greek: provides a basic introduction to ancient Greek with interactive tutorials.
** Links obtained from Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand and from TTU Professors**