Links to Practice Foreign Languages
Current Languages Offered:
- RussianForFree.com : Russian Resource online
- LearnRussian : Online learning lessons
- Russian Dictionary : Online Russian Dictionary
- Russian Dictionary : Online Russian learning
From: Irina Drigalenko, MA
- Brown.edu: A very good website to work on writing in cursive
- Text-to-Speech: All you need to do is to write a sound, word, or sentence in Russian that you would
like to practice and click say it! This is a very good resource for additional input
and sound discrimination.
- onlinehome.us: Vocabulary pronunciation exercises for Live from Russia.
- UCLA.edu: Beginner’s Russian website
- eTextbook:«Русский без границ» Russian electronic textbook
- iTunes: Russian fairytales
- More iTunes: Russian most popular children poems
- Brown.edu: Interview with the Russian sniper. Ms.Kalugina talks about the squads of female
snipers and what they did during the war.
- Free educational Russian-language podcasts, which are published regularly at : The podcasts are aimed at Russian learners at an intermediate or advanced level
of fluency who wish to improve their listening comprehension skills in a fun and interesting
way. The podcasts cover such themes as eating, transportation, news, shopping, health,
and holidays and can be downloaded free of charge; in addition, each podcast is completely
transcribed as text and this text can also be downloaded free of charge as a PDF file.
- Radio Broadcasts: Recent radio broadcasts from Moscow.Говорим по-русски. Радиоальманах «ЭХО Москвы»
- Speak Russian: It is time to speak Russian! Время говорить по-русски!
- Podcasts: Русский язык для всех. Russian for everybody. Podcasts (free)
Have a useful website? Please
let us know!