Meet the CMLL Admin Team
James Lemon: IT Specialist
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain CMLL Faculty and Staff Systems
- Maintain the CMLL Website
- Coordinate with Lloyd on any needed building/departmental maintenance, upgrades, etc.
- Assist the Language Lab with classroom and lab technologies
- Assist CMLL Faculty, Staff and Grad Students in regards to contacting IT Help Central and other TTU technology-related departments and resources
James has been around computers ever since his parents sat him down in front of the original Macintosh in 1984. Since then he’s been working on computers, building them, and helping others use them in one form or another. James began working as a student assistant with IT Help Central’s Desktop Support in 2008 and has been with the CMLL department since late 2011.
In his free time James enjoys spending time cooking, weightlifting, writing or playing guitar and keyboards.