Careers - Engineering Opportunities Center (EOC)
What is Job Grid?
It’s an exciting time in the Whitacre College of Engineering! We launched new career resources software. Created with students and recruiters in mind, we are excited to announce the launch of our new career resources software, JOB GRID.
Job Grid allows employers to:
- Review Engineering student Resumes
- Post Co-op, Intern & Full-time positions
- Register for Engineering Events
- Set-up Engineering Interviews
- Set-up Engineering Information Sessions
- Review Engineering Student Activities/Proposals
- Review Sponsorship Opportunities
Job Grid allows students to:
- Create a job search profile
- Store and manage resumes, cover letters and other career related documents
- Search for co-ops, internships & full-time positions
- RSVP for career events
- Maintain an online personal calendar
- Download a copy of the Job Fair company list
- Access our career resource library
All Engineering students have access to Job Grid using their e-Raider username and password.
We encourage and invite you to work with our office to spread the word to students and employers about our new online system! With this proficient new tool and your partnership we can better prepare our students for success in all of their employment endeavors and create a positive job search experience.
As a faculty or staff member, you can log-on and see what the students see.
Go to https://www.myinterfase.com/ttu_coe/student/ and use the following log-on:
- Username: engineering
- Password: guest