- Make an Appointment with an Engineering International Program Advisor
- Visit the International Programs Office in the Engineering Opportunities Center at Engineering Center Suite 102. Determine what type of international program you are interested in: study abroad, internship, service, co-op or research.
- Sessions are held every weekday at 4 p.m. in the Study Abroad Office, located in the International Cultural Center (ICC).
- Ensure the course(s) for your program coordinate with your degree plan.
- Applications are located at www.studyabroad.ttu.edu.
- Submit all application materials and formally commit to the program.
- Different programs have different dates, check with your advisor.
- Enjoy your international experience and keep in touch!
- Provided in collaboration with the Career Center, this workshop helps students articulate their experiences, and incorporate their international skills into a job résumé, interview, or application. Attend after you return in February or September.
- Find out how you can help others go abroad.
Engineering Opportunities Center
Engineering Center Suite 102
|Allison Wright||Director of International Programs, Whitacre College of Engineering|
Texas Tech Study Abroad Office
International Cultural Center
|Elizabeth McDaniel||Interim Director, and Faculty-Led Program Coordinator|
|Monica Hopkins||Study Abroad Advisor for Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Japan; coordinates the Study Abroad Competitive Scholarship and incoming exchange students|
|Kenny Shatley||Study Abroad Advisor for Latin and South America, Africa, the Middle East|
|Donna K. Wright||Study Abroad Advisor for all programs in Spain|
|Erica Nikolaisen||Study Abroad Advisor for Europe (not Spain) and Russia. Coordinates Study Abroad Peer Advisors|