Things to Do
Attend a Study Abroad Office Info Session
Meet With Your Engineering Academic Advisor
- Make an Appointment with an Engineering International Program Advisor
Choose a Program and Apply Online!
Complete Your Application and Commit!
- Ensure the course(s) for your program coordinate with your degree plan.
Attend a Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation
- Submit all application materials and formally commit to the program.
- Different programs have different dates, check with your advisor.
Attend a Professional Skills Workshop
- Enjoy your international experience and keep in touch!
- Provided in collaboration with the Career Center, this workshop helps students articulate their experiences, and incorporate their
international skills into a job résumé, interview, or application. Attend after you
return in February or September.
- Find out how you can help others go abroad.
Engineering Opportunities Center
Engineering Center Suite 102
||Director of International Programs, Whitacre College of Engineering
Texas Tech Study Abroad Office
International Cultural Center
||Director and Faculty-Led Program Coordinator
||Study Abroad Advisor for Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Japan; coordinates
the Study Abroad Competitive Scholarship and incoming exchange students
||Study Abroad Advisor for Latin and South America, Africa, the Middle East
|Donna K. Wright
||Study Abroad Advisor for all programs in Spain
||Study Abroad Advisor for Europe (not Spain) and Russia. Coordinates Study Abroad Peer