Fluor International Engineering Program
Things to Do
- Have an idea of where you want to go and why. Research the countries you are interested in.
- Determine what type of international program you are interested in: study abroad, internship, service, co-op or research.
- If you are interested in study abroad then think about what type of study abroad program you would be interested in:
- Attend a Study Abroad Info session either in the Engineering Center or the Study Abroad Office
- Meet with Director of International Programs in the Engineering Opportunities Center, Room 109 to discuss program and course options
- Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor to discuss application process and logistics
- Get academic advisor's pre-approval for courses
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Finalize all applications
- Pay deposits
- Book travel and get passport
- Complete all pre-departure requirements
- GO ABROAD!!!
Engineering Opportunities Center
Engineering Center Suite 102
|Joe Knight||Director of International Programs at the Whitacre College of Engineering (Engineering Center 109)|
Texas Tech Study Abroad Office
International Cultural Center
|Donna K. Wright||Texas Tech Center in Seville, Spain|
|Elizabeth McDaniel||Texas Tech Center in Quedlinburg, Germany and Faculty-Led Programs|
|Lilly J. Kilcrease||Reciprocal Exchange Programs and the Competitive Scholarship|
|Ryan C. McLemore||Credit Coordinator & Pre-departure|