HOW TO ACCESS AND USE THE REMOTE LAB
The Purpose of the Citrix Receiver Client
The Citrix Receiver is a client software that will allow you to access applications
available in the Engineering Remote Lab.
Installing the Citrix Receiver
In order to access the Remote Lab, you will need to download and install the Citrix
Receiver specific to your operating system. Please click here to download the Citrix Receiver.
For instructions on installing, configuring, and using the Citrix Receiver, click
Launching Applications in the Remote Lab
Click here, for instructions on how to launch applications.
- If your application takes a few seconds to load, please be patient and do not click
the application shortcut a second time, as this will launch the application twice,
extending the length of time it takes to launch the application.
- The length of time it takes for an application to load will depend on your internet
connection. Therefore, we strongly suggest disabling your WiFi and using an Ethernet
- You can run different applications simultaneously.
- You will lose your data without notice between sessions. Therefore, always save your
data to your Raider Drive, flash drive, or to your local system!
- Once you are ready to leave your session, remember to log off instead of disconnecting.
- Disconnect only if you plan on returning to your session within 30 minutes.
- If you disconnect and do not return to your session within 30 minutes, the system
will automatically log you out, causing you to lose any unsaved work.