Dean's Student Council
Click here to apply for the 2015-2016 Dean's Student Council!
Applications are due by May 5.
The Dean's Student Council enhances the College of Media & Communication by providing:
- Student involvement and leadership development opportunities through employment and volunteer activities that promote learning beyond the classroom.
- Facilities and programs that foster interaction among the College community.
- Provide feedback to the college dean regarding student interests and concerns.
Current members of the Dean's Student Council elected the following officers:
- President – Ben Jarvis, Media Strategies
- Vice President - Jamie Mathis, Advertising
- Secretary – Evan Dixon, Broadcast Journalism
College of Media & Communication
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 43082, Lubbock, TX 79409