Programmer Analyst II
Requisition Number 11739BR
The College of Media & Communication at Texas Tech University seeks to fill a staff position to serve as our college webmaster.
Proposed Job Duties
- Serve as college's webmaster: coordinate and oversee placement of all web content, including coding, compatibility with university templates for all ttu.edu content, development of web forms and other online applications to serve the mission of the college.
- Maintain, create, and edit offsite websites as needed for research, teaching, and service purposes of the college.
- Maintain web presences for the college using Content Management Systems such as WordPress and OmniUpdate as well as static and dynamic development through design and management tools such as Dreamweaver.
- Work with department chairs and other college leaders to develop websites, pages, and applications to meet their needs
- Take the lead in development and maintenance of all COMC digital apps.
- Create, maintain and publish new issues of a digital, interactive publications produced under the college umbrella.
- Supervise web intern
Applicants should apply on line at http://www.texastech.edu/careers/. The Requisition Number for the position is 11739BR
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. We actively encourage applications from all those who can contribute, through their research, teaching, and/or service, to the diversity and excellence of the academic community at Texas Tech University. The university welcomes applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, persons with disabilities, and dual-career couples.
College of Media & Communication
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 43082, Lubbock, TX 79409