Alumni News Archive
- The Dallas Opera has promoted 2011 outstanding alumna Jennifer Schuder to Chief Marketing Officer/Director of Community Outreach.
- Congratulations to our Fall 2011 Banner Bearer Amy Marie Ashby. Amy is a public relations major from Katy, Texas, and will carry the college banner during commencement on Saturday.
- Keith Samples has been chosen to join the Fall 2011 Mass Communications Hall of Fame.
- COMC National Board Member and Hall of Fame recipient Scott Pelley is featured in the October issue of Texas Monthly.
- Kelly Overley talks about the continuing importance of her PR degree (Video).
- Congratulations to Alumnus and Board Member Larry Beaulieu on the announcement of his retirement.
- The College of Media & Communication at Texas Tech University is honored to recognize four of its alumni who have received Pulitzer Prizes for their work in journalism.
- We are pleased to announce the 2011 Outstanding Alumni recipients: Kay Bell, Jan Boyle, Eddie Owens, Tod Robberson, Jennifer Schuder and Rita Williams. We will honor these alumni on Saturday, October 15, prior to the Kansas State football game.
- Spring 2011 Mass Communicator is now available.