Cathryn Anne Hansen Buesseler Lectureship
Buesseler Lectureship Series
The purposes of the Cathryn Anne Hansen Buesseler Distinguished Lectureship in Print Media are to provide opportunities for students and faculty to meet nationally known print media professionals and to engage them in dialogue relevant to current social, cultural and political issues.
Professor of Media Technology, New York University
Talk Title: The digital difference - How Technology + Economics Interact in Media Evolution
The description listed after the recipient’s name indicates the status at the time of recognition.
- 2013 - Arturo Villar, Hispanic Market Weekly's publisher
- 2012 - Robert Montemayor, Director of Rutgers Latino Information Network and Pulitzer Prize Winner
- 2011 - Tod Robberson, Editorial Writer and Pulitzer Prize Winner
- 2010 - Evan Smith, Editor of Texas Tribune, an online magazine. Smith was also the former editor of Texas Monthly
- 2009 - Ben Sargent, Editorial Cartoonist, Universal Press Syndicate
- 2008 - Linda Sease, Corporate Director of Marketing and Newspapers, E.W. Scripps Co
- 2007 - Phil J. Record, Retired Ombudsman, Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- 2006 - Javier J. Aldape, Editor and Vice President, Product and Audience development, Hoy
2007 Phil J. Record, Retired Ombudsman, Fort Worth Star-Telegram